Panasia and GMC leverage on their experience from the marine industry to design and install a system that is efficient, compact and easily fitted on a wide range of vessels. Our established network of agents worldwide supports installation and service.
Our Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems are used to lower overall industrial greenhouse gas emissions and NOx air pollution.
Major features of De-NOx SCR system:
- A wide range of applications, such as for engines to ensure the compliance of the IMO Tier III NOx emission standard
- Blockage prevention of reductant exposed area during high-temperature injection, followed by application of exposure.
- System design and provision of minimum installation space in consideration of features of the emission system.
- Ammonia injection grid design through CFD analysis for maximum efficiency of catalyst layer reaction.
- Increased reductant reaction followed by the application of Turbulende conditioner and Static mixer.
- Selection of the best catalyst regarding exhaust gas features.
VP Maritime Products Division
+47 908 48 050